Rocks and Minerals – Usborne Spotter’s Guide
Usborne Rocks and Minerals Guide – Part of Usborne’s Spotter’s Guide series, Rocks and Minerals is a full colour feature rich exploration of Rocks and minerals.
An essential guide for mini geologists and budding Earth scientists!
Written & edited by Alan Woolley, illustrated by Mike Freeman.
Ideal for children in Key Stages 1 & 2
Rocks and Minerals is a beautifully illustrated guide that;
- Illustrates the internal structure of the Earth
- Explains how rocks, fossils & minerals are formed
- Explains & illustrates how igneous, sedimentary metamorphic rock are formed
- Explains where to find minerals and rocks
- Includes a glossary of key terms
Paperback: 64 pages
Age Range: 7+
Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
Product Dimensions:190 x 115mm